POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) : Re: Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:14:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Too lonely - Loneliness (WIP)
From: William F  Pokorny
Date: 18 Aug 2002 11:35:22
Message: <3D5FBEBA.B00EE049@attglobal.net>
Tim,
I think the trouble is that the open pen, it's position and the ink
spill lead us to think the note was written as the pills did their work.
If so, why is the paper wrinkled?  The obvious explanation which remains
is that the pill taker had been repeatedly wadding up and then unfolding
a blank piece of paper.  I suppose somebody might do this, but I think
it more likely the individual would be mentally thrashing over an
already  written  note.
Bill P.